Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I don't know everything but I know....

-I don't know everything, but I know that when a guy pursues you, it doesn't always mean that he likes you, it just means that he loves sex.

-I don't know everything but I know that love is a dangerous drug. It hallucinates the mind; makes you see things that aren't there, and ignore things that are.

-I don't know everything but I know that good friends who tell you the truth, no matter how hard the truth may be, are hard to come by.

-I don't know everything but I know that in order to love someone, you must love yourself. And in order to love yourself you must know yourself. And in order to know yourself you must live.

-I don't know everything but I know that a woman will concoct any story and rationalize any situation to keep her relationship alive.

-I don't know everything but I know that a private school education doesn't keep a person from being stupid.

-I dont know everything but I know that a woman will sacrifice everything to stay in a relationship, while a man lives his life.

-I dont know everything but I know that a woman who sets standards, and adheres to them, in a relationship is a rare and precious commodity.

-I don't know everything but I know that when a woman stands up for herself, he may not like it, but at the end of the day he will respect it.

-I don't know everything but i know that when a woman lets a man walk all over her, he's in charge and he knows it, And we all know what happens when boys go on power trips.;) I don't know everything but i know that the world will always judge. Sometimes we get judged, sometimes we're the ones doing the judging. But if at the end of the day you can look yourself in the mirror and say "I did my best today", then that's all that matters.

-I don't know everything but I know that a man can lie, cheat and get away with murder all because the woman in his life will let him.

-I don't know everything but I know that, for a woman, there is no greater fear than the fear of being along. Which makes women so much more accepting of being in bad relationships. "Being in a bad relationship is better than being in no relationship at all".

-I don't know everything and I know that I have a lot of learning to do........
LikeUnlike · Comment · Share · Delete

1 comment:

  1. Love this! As a woman, one thing I know is that I love myself and I am not afraid of being alone. I would rather be by myself than be in a relationship just for the sake of being in a relationship.

    ReplyDelete